I've been reading a ton lately. Between traveling and not feeling well, reading has kept me feeling sane and grounded. Here's what I've been into:
- The Blessings (not pictured) - this was a beautiful story; it follows several generations of the same family. Highly recommended.
- The Royal We - someone on Goodreads described this as "100 percent Kate Middleton fan faction". Totally! This was an awesome read after I got through the first few chapters. It started slow for me for some reason. I'm glad I pushed through.
- The Girls from Corona del Mar - a gorgeous and tragic story. I was sobbing (as in ugly crying) through a good portion of the book. While I was on a plane. Embarrassing.
- Beach Town (not pictured) - Oh how I love Mary Kay Andrews (I totally blame Stephanie for this, as she's been a fan for years)! Andrews' books are always quick and fun reads. Beach Town was no exception.
- Life from Scratch
- The Vacationers
- This Old Homicide
- Fry Another Day
- A Man Called Ove
- Unprocessed (not pictured)
I'm starting with Fry Another Day and This Old Homicide, as I promised to pass them on to my aunt when we visit her in California. I have 16 days to polish them both off :)
What are you reading?