I must admit that I've been beyond busy lately; my husband is home (yay!), I'm preparing for two different upcoming trips (one for my teenager, and one for the rest of us) and the shop has been super busy with tag orders (thank you!). I'm definitely not complaining. I just need to find a better way to get everything taken care of :)
But enough about me.
Today, I'm giving away one (1) free registration to 30 Days of Lists!
An automatically downloadable file giving you access to the private blog for March 2013’s 30 Days of Lists as well as exclusive discounts from our sponsors (including me!) and ambassadors.
The #30Lists challenge blog is open immediately (and will remain available for at least a year).
Upon logging in, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private forum just for March #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of March’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
- more exclusive printable downloads from our ambassadors and sponsors
Throughout February, we’ll introduce:
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on using the forum
- introductions to our sponsors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- ‘your take’ on the #30Lists book covers
- giveaways from sponsors and ambassadors
Starting March 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- exclusive tutorials
- additional giveaways
- list topics hosted by some of our sponsors
- ‘your take’ posts high-lighting the lists all of you are making
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below and share 3 "must do" items on your to-do list this week.
If you don't want to wait, you can register for 30 Days of Lists here!
The giveaway will be open until 11:30pm CST on Thursday, February 14, 2013. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator and will be announced on Saturday, February 16, 2013. Good Luck!
* this post includes affiliate links. thanks for supporting this blog!