30 Days of Lists starts on Sunday; less than a week from now!
If you'd still like more listing fun, the rest of the previous challenges are available as self-paced downloads.
For today's blog hop, I chose "DIYs I want to try". Since I didn't participate in 30 Days of Lists in March 2011, I worked on this prompt over the weekend:
We've been back in Seattle for over 2 months, and I still have a ton of projects I'd like to tackle. I decided to hold myself accountable and made project cards for each of the DIYs I'd like to complete (soon!):
- turn a huge antique frame into a chalkboard (similar to this)
- instagram wall (I absolutely LOVE this one)
- alter a large (2' tall) paper maiche ampersand (and find a place to put it!)
- make some fabric clipboards
- create a gallery wall for the kids' artwork (I have several ideas that I need to make a decision on)
Will all of my lists be this complicated? Absolutely not. In fact, most of them will literally be bulleted or numbered lists. That's it!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the rest of the stops on the blog hop:
Kristin from rukristin papercrafts
Allie from Alexandra Rae Design
Kam from Campfire Chic
Kristin from My Life as a Teacup
Megan from The Nerd Nest
Hannah from Hannah Says
Amy from Lemon and Raspberry
Vanessa from Vanessa's Fancy
Ffion from Mindflight